For over 10 years, I've been an active advocate of web standards and best web practices, especially in the realm of education. Recently my focus has shifted towards the meeting point between technology and social change.
- What If Everyone Is Other?
- A tumblog examining cultural bias, social psychology, prejudice and the collective psyche on race, ethnic identity and immigration issues.
- Web Standards Sherpa
- We reviewed editorially selected or user-submitted websites and unpack the finer points of best web practices. I was the Editor-in-Chief from site launch until April 2012.
- Centre for Community Organizations (Québec)
- COCo supports community groups through information session and customized facilitation, training or coaching. I was a member of COCo's IT Advisory Group until spring 2011.
- WaSP Small Business + Standards
- Resources to empower small business owners with skills and knowledge to hire qualified web professionals.
- WaSP InterACT
- Living, open curriculum framework based upon web standards and best practices, designed to teach students the skills of the web professional.
- Open Web Education Alliance
- An alliance of standards bodies, corporate entities, industry professionals, educators and higher-education institutions fostering knowledge transfer on best practice-based education.
previous work on web standards »